Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas etc...

I'm a firm believer in any job Christmas week is a time for relaxation, poker is no exception to this rule. This is why I played very very little this week.

With it now being the day after Stephen's day 95% of Ireland's 18-35 population is nursing a hangover that feels like they got hit by a bus, lucky for me I'm feeling ridiculously fresh. After the sheer amount of gargle I've had over the past few days my liver has got one hell of a workout. Xmas eve gets special mention as one of the shittiest states I've been in before 10pm ever, the Xmas day hangover was not worth it at all. Last night was pretty messy too which makes the lack of hangover all the sweeter, nice to run good for once.

I think I'll play tonight but I'm not sure my hearts in it at the moment, there's too much fun shit happening to be worrying about grinding plus I travel to London on the 30th for New Years Eve so I'm pretty much checked out. I have a really nice feeling about 2011, it could really be a breakout year for me poker wise if I get my head down and get in the volume. There's a few things I'm looking forward to in 2011:

  • Vegas trip in the summer
  • Hopefully satellite into Irish Open
  • Shipping the Paddy Power Student Masters, I won it in 2008.
  • Successfully defend my Dublin Poker League title.
  • One five-figure score would be nice, two would be epic.   
For the moment thats pretty much it, oh if any readers out there are on twitter follow me @Moro88.

Best of luck for 2011 folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment